Monday, July 04, 2005

Due to an overwhelming response from, umm, 1 person, I am inspired to blog more. Today went like a blur, why? I'm still dreaming of my F.I.N.E fine chink (chinese male) specimen. Indeed, so fine he's HAUGHTzz! If you didn't know, the zz stands for *siZZling*. This is the part where I run a finger on my tongue and then touch my arse and go "zzzzzzzz". Of course, only HAUGHT guys qualify and if my memory serves me right, I have done that about 10 odd times already? I'm still caught up in my fantasy as you guys can see. *DROOLS*

Enough of this public (and perhaps shameful) ranting of a single specimen. Let's move on to another subject. Yes, another subject of interest, which happens to be another chink specimen! I think Tay Ping Hui is HAUGHT! Haha, I have always thought so. Effectively bilingual, golfer with a F.I.N.E tan and nice build, I loike! Girls.... come on *lick finger, touch arse "zzzzz"*, it's kinda like the Legally Blonde's "Bend&Snap" technique, it gets pretty routine after a while, but ooooooo, check out his eyes, deep souful eyes. *more drools* I can imagine xing frantically looking for someone else to help her collect the excess drool...

Ok, so I admit, I like older men. hmmmmmms... *snap snap* Back to reality. Geez, so much stuff to do, have a hair appt tmr. Have a feelin it's back to being short hair. Did I mention what happen? I got itchy-handed in Aust and cut a chunk of my hair out, about 5inches to be exact... and it's so disgustingly short on the sides and the back being weirdly long that I oddly resemble a mushroom or toadstool, whatever that is.. I hope my hair dresser doesn't freak out too much, I think I freaked myself out too much already. Sigh, it's back to that "little girl" short hair. Bleah. How uncool. How am I going to attract my hotties man? I reckon they'll think they are babysitting. Haha....... again, fantasies.. haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home