Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I just feel so tired. Too many things happening arnd me, too many problems. As you guys should probably know, I've broken up with Jaks. It's my decision. I'm simply too busy. Bad as it is, I told someone else something which I really shouldn't have. I have many regrets.

X (who know who you are), if you're reading this, words said cannot be undone. I never ask GOD for this to happen and I know you know that. And I know that things will inevitably change but I can only pray for my own healing. Don't feel obligated to me in any way. Please don't. It's not necessary. I have a feeling the way I feel wldn't change, but I can only pray.

This blog is becoming a whinging blog.. Sorry guys. Maybe I am entitled to huh. Today I lost my it with a friend. I think it was a matter of time actually, but I didn't feel good. I'm not gonna use any excuse to justify the outburst, but I'm really tired. Tired of everything. All these problems, of which X plagues me the most. I'm so tired of feeling sad that the prospect of sleeping forever suddenly seems so tempting.

And to finish off such a wonderful blog entry, I screwed my Micro exam up. Till now, I am still in SHOCK. I knew I wldn't do too well, but my results were absymal, if not a total let-down. To myself and to my parents. I hope the friend I tutored for Micro 101 doesn't flunk his exam. Man! Can my day get any worse? Possibly, but I just don't wanna know yet. Skippin Criminal Law again - I cannot stand my lecturer. Gr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home