Thursday, May 26, 2005

Long time since I'd blogged. Didn't know the few things I said in the last few blog entries can stir up so much controversy. Ummm, yes, sadly. Been really busy [what's new?]. Exams are fast approaching and lets just say I haven't done much about it. And it isn't like my grades are fantastic. *groans*

Grace's wedding came and flew by really quick. It was just a fun time to dress up and stuff and of course, to witness the union of 2 people. Awwwwwwwwwwww. Crys attended another wedding on the same day and we both got out 2 very differing opinions on marriage at the end of the day. I was just going, "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I know thats what I want/look forward to." And she was like, "marriage is such a daunting notion and no, I don't want to." I guess it's subjective.

What's there to add to my mundane lifestyle here? Hmmm, I realise a few nights ago while talking to Joy, my other housemate, and I realise my life here is all a routine. It revolved around home, uni, church. I'm not complaining even though it's such a stark contrast to my life in Singapore. Quite on the contrary, I actually enjoy it! I like the predictability of the lifestyle. Morning, wake up, bum, go school, arvo, lunch, go back school, evening, dinner, watch tv, do work, shower, do more work, sleep. I think I have effectively in great detail already summarised my everyday life here. Now I think I'm such a bore!!

I will post some pictures up soon enough. G??? WHERE ARE YOU? MISSING YOU HEAPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home