Saturday, May 07, 2005

Suddenly it seemed like ages since I had last updated my blog. I think emotionally, things haven't changed much. Emotions are definitely still running high, from snapping at a friend to tellin X something I shouldn't have to mucking up my exam to even the break up. I think the break up has somewhat taken a toll on me, although I'm not overwhelming sad. Don't get me wrong as if I'm such a cold-blooded ass, but it sapped too much of my energy and time and it's simply too unfair to assume that he will be there waiting always. It's always better to let the person go, to allow him or her to find true happiness. That's what love is all about. You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. That's my quote of the day.

Had a math assignment due today. I really don't wanna talk about it. Despite intensive notes and text referencing and extensive (or rather complete) collusion between Terry and I, well, we.. er... submitted an assignment which was almost 50% blank. Wow Rach, way to go. Your semester is going down... It's no one's fault for the current messed up state I'm in. But I am simply so tired of all these crap situations. Alan's bday party is later today but seriously, I don't feel like going. It isn't that I don't wanna celebrate and share the blessing of turning 21, but I've got too much on my mind. Essay due on Monday which I haven't got a clue about. I REALLY don't want a repeat of the incident at Rowena's party last year. I feel so ashamed of what I had done last year. My very 1st (and hopefully last) time.

Before I end the post, just wanna voice out my utmost gratitude and appreciation towards some pple, though I doubt they'll be reading it. My houzzies Crys and Joy, neighbours Tracey and Dennis and friends like Aaron, Carine and Normah. Thanks for the invaluable time spent, advice given, listening ear offered and shoulder to cry on during this time of upheaval in my life. I don't know what I'll do without you guys!! Love you guys heaps!! *hugs*

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose." Romans 8:28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home