Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finally got my blog up and running. Sort of. I still don't know how to host my own images and stuff. I wanna host some pictures to be permanent fixtures on my blog but I have no idea! Helpers? Anyone?

Man, I sound like some clueless bimbo. Haha.... anyways, watched Initial D yesterday. Finally! I love every bit of it. It was SIZZLING HAUGHT! I love Edison Chen, Shawn Yue and Jay Chou!!! Gosh, this blog is becoming some senseless ranting site! Oops... but my my my, I love every bit of the show. Amy and I couldn't shut our mouths hey. Eye candy! *drools* Poor xing, forever busy collecting and mopping up my drools. I am SO gonna get the DVD and soundtrack to this heys!

Anyways, had a rather insightful chat with Mateen about clubbing and chicks. Whatssup, doode? Yeps, I never knew hey, chicks nowadays are just sooooooo, full on. It digusts and sickens me. Like he said, "It's almost trashy. I don't respect them." A msg to all you ladies out there, respect your body! Throwing yourselves on guys isn't going to get you anywhere in life heys. Moral? Love yourself and the body you're in. Be ye holy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home