Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yesterday - I knew that something just ain't right when during Criminal Law class when my spasticated accounting group member msged me and asked me to meet Euge and him for an impromptu meeting. I bloody hate him. I truly do. I just chose to ignore him and replied him after class telling him I had better things to do and since he didn't bother to turn up for the arranged meeting the day before, he can bloody wait.. He has truly pissed Euge off too. Yay! To think Euge use to defend him when I brought up my displeasures about him. Euge is tooo annoyed to speak to him now. What a horrid day. From then on, I was prepared to have a shitty week.

However, as they say, all bad things will be balanced out with good things.

Remember when I went backpacking down south, I did mention under the list of people I met on the trip the bald indian dude and his amazingly goodlooking friend? I remember, vaguely, in my drunken state, that the bald dude said he was from Curtin and the rest was from UWA. So I clung on the hope that I will see his amazingly good friend in UWA, whom Amy and I affectionately nicknamed Tommy, because he wore this Tommy Hilfiger jumper in Bunbury.

As I was walking past the Guild to meet Amy for lunch after Criminal Law class, I saw this familiar cool stare. Did a double take, and there Tommy was, sitting outside the Guild Cafe, having lunch with a male friend [thats a positive sign]! Almost turned to putty. He cut his hair! He is really gorgeous. Those penetrating cool blue eyes. Anger towards pighead instantly dissolved. I was so overjoyed I was skipping all the way to Broadway to meet Amy.

The power of a leng zai. Muahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home