Friday, September 30, 2005

I really doubt anyone reads my blog anymore. I mean, can't blame anyone really. I'm so erratic with my updates. Anyways. Here's some randomness about ME.

[I am into B*L*I*N*G now]
[Lee Harding of Idol RAWKS my panties!]
[GOTH is suddenly appealing to me]
[Current alcohol of the week: Bourbon]
[BUT I still like my vodka]
[Scandal-less tops - I loike-ing it!]
[Heart didn't come back with me to Perth - it's still in MR and Bunbury]
[I am screwed for my exams this semester]
[I hate my spasticated group members for accounting]
[Piling on the pounds due to over-consumption of unwanted calories from alcohol]
[Being scandal-less with my criminal law group member - I lioke!]
[Never blame me for break-ups - I'm just facilitating the process]
[Humping to Pussycat dolls]
[I'm loving caesar salad big time!]
[Only have 1 pair of jeans - pathetic]
[Whining to How to Deal by Frankie J]
[Currently suffering from an over-worked liver]
[I have a fetish for male brunettes, and blondes now! i.e. blonde John *yum*]
[Strong attraction to the British accent]
[Caucasians in specs definitely droolsome *faints*]
[If it hurts to love, I rather not love at all]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home