Sunday, October 02, 2005

I was barred from posting by Blogger. Like, what the... ? Just when I regained the mood to blog and I got locked out! Anyways. All's good now. I finally bought another pair of jeans, to add to my collection of, erm, 1 pair? Woohoo! Reduced from $90 to $50. A bargain I reckon.

For now, I am this *pinches fingers together* close to filing for bankruptcy. Been shopping way too much! This is NOT good. Crap. I need to attend SHA, shoppaholics anonymous, pretty soon. Oh, did I mention my absolutely scandalous buy? *rach giggles and nudges amy* My kitten top - I'm loiking it! Now, just need to shed off the pounds I'd put on from the alcohol..... if not, I'll look hideous.

Oh, and I'm sooooooooooooooo into classic rock now! Bon Jovi and Def Leppard, here I come! Phoar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home