Friday, October 07, 2005

I really don't understand how some people can live with themselves.
Their attitudes are disgusting.
They think they're smart, successful, likeable and good-looking.
But please, reflect in the mirror.
You make me want to barf.

I think GOD has a funny way of being fair.
He blesses me with this awesome criminal law group.
I adore Pete, I adore Huimin and Drew is really nice.
I enjoyed working with the group.
And then, He puts this terror in my accounting group.
Extremely bright, I have to admit.
But lazy, cocky, whiny and definitely self-absorbed.
Who probably thinks the sun shines off his arse.
Where we all bow down to chant he is great.
Bullshit.

You are like my mosquito bite on my arse.
Gets on my nerves, annoying and an itch in my arse.
Go screw a tree, really.
I reckon it likes you more than anyone ever will.
Because you are intolerable.
Now I know why your friends turn on you.
Because they bloody can't stand you.
It's ok.
You're gonna get out of my system in a few days them.

Oh. and you're the cause of my erupted pimples.
You'll pay, you bloody will.

REN......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home