Saturday, February 19, 2005

Yesterday [17 02 05]
Overslept for the 1st time in ages. Made a frantic rush to meet Amy at Harbourfront. She had good news for me. I started jumping up and down like a crazy gorilla. AMY HAS A CONFIRMATION FROM UWA. SHE IS COMING TO UWA! Congrats girl. I'm hysterically overjoyed.

Went to Sentosa, beached alittle, did some cycling. Wanted to do the trapeze thingy but chickened out last min. However, we are SO gonna do it on Monday! It looks awesome man!

Today [18 02 05]
Initially, I meant to run my errands alone. However, I caught Caro online so I decided to ask her if she was working today so I cld pop over and say a hi. I had resigned to fate that I wldn't be seeing pJ, Xing or her for the last time before I left. Caro asked me to jio Xing out since she might be free. Thank GOD she was. So we went out, did my stuff and hung at Caro's workplace, BAKERZIN. Had an awesome time with my girls, chatting. Thanks for such a great time today, Xing and Caro. I'm gonna miss ya girls heaps.

At 6.30, went off to meet Gerald. G got us tickets for Seoul Raiders. Yay! I enjoyed the movie. It was dramatic yet witty. G had babes to oogle at. ::grins:: We then went for dinner at 8plus at Taka food court. Went to Far East, parked ourselves in Burger King and started watching stuff on my laptop. We got tired and spilt arnd 11pm. Just wanna say G, I'm soooooooooooo gonna pray that one day, you can join me in Perth. My life will be much brighter with you in it. *hugs* Take care of yourself here. I know you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home