Tuesday, February 15, 2005

1. I'm a reformed alcoholic.
2. When I was 14, all I ever wore/carried/used were navy blue and bright orange stuff.
3. R&B, hiphop is my kinda thing, but I tend to draw the line on too hardcore stuff.
4. I have great affinity for guys whose names are either Mark or Marc.
5. I like prissy names for my future kids.
6. I have a fetish for guys with British accents.
7. I am officially the world's biggest chicken. No horror, no supernatural, no darkness, no bugs.
8. I have a fetish for blaque nail polish. [No I am not goth]
9. All girls must own a pair of pinkk pants.
10. Guys passionately chasing a little white ball still intriuge me.
11. I like all things pinkk.
12. I personally find all wannabe bengs, wannabe lians revolting. No offence.
13. I love my close friends who rawk my panties.
14. Looking good in photographs ain't my forte, but hey, I try.
15. I walk the walk and talk the talk, in my sleep that is.
16. Muscle men put me off.
17. I am a water barrel.
18. I appear to be a manja princess. Well, it's true.
19. I like the name Rachel just fine, but don't you think Vodka is nice?
20. Sappy dramas leave my tee sleeve soaked with snort.
21. I do a mean version of YMCA.
22. I canNOT whistle nor burp unnaturally.
23. My parents are my inspiration.
24. I think Simon Cowell is hot for an old man.
25. I've chased the little white ball before, until I lost all my balls.
26. High heels and me don't see eye to eye.
27. My aspirations of becoming a professional tai tai are getting stronger.
28. I am a major softie, so please don't toy with my emotions.
29. I love Baguette. ::beams::
30. I am NOT the "very familiar person whom every new person I meet seems to think I am".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home