Monday, February 14, 2005

Ok, so I have grown really lazy about filling you guys in abt Day 3-6 of Shenzhen. We just ate and ate (or rather, I did, not the rest of my family), shopped for winter clothes and get more massages.

So I'm backk in Singapore and it's Valentine's Day. Jaks is back in Aust, so it's kinda lonely. However, thank GOD for Amy. I kinda arranged a meet up with her so as to celebrate her "tentative" acceptance in UWA [YAY!]. We did all the gal things. So fun! But everywhere we went, we saw couples, holding hands, nuzzling each other. Made me overwhelmed with jealousy, but it's cool. Amy's good company. We went to KBox, watched the very french A VERY LONG ENGAGEMENT, shopped, shot pool and drunk coffee at Starbucks. The movie is entirely in french, but since I took french as s 2nd language, I had no problem with it. HAHAHA, yah right, who am I trying to kid? There was english transalation. I ain't that smart. A very passionate movie. I gave to give it to the French producers. They create tasteful and artful sex scenes [the show is M18]. Amy and I reckoned the only fault with the movie was the ending was too abrupt, no proper closure.

So shagged hey. I'm got heaps stuff to do, like visit the dentist to check if I have any problems with wisdom teeth popping out anytime soon and I have 2 skirts and a pair of pants to alter. Oh yeah, oh yeah, Rach has a pair of PINKK pants from MANGO. Oh yeah! Rach's fashion advice: Every gal MUST have a pair of pinkk pants in their wardrobe. An essential MUST-HAVE!!

GRAMMY's on. I ADOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE USHER! Go Usher, go Usher, go go go Usher! Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home