Monday, January 31, 2005

At work again.
What to blog??
Hmmm..
Boss in a totally crappy mood.
Ok, so that isn't new. Sigh.

Thank GOD for yesterday's outing with the girls, Caro and pJ.
Intially, I was apprehensive.
I didn't want to go.
It's been too long a while
Since I saw them.
But it was good.
Great fun.
Love ya girls!
Flying kites,
[apparently, I have hidden talent]
Tsk.
Pigged out at Caro's work place.
Very very rich food,
very very expensive.
Gosh!

Ooo, I also bought my red Adidas jacket on Friday (retail price S$89)
FOR $62.30 at Queensway!
I LOIKE!!
I'm such a smart shopper. *beams*

4 more days to go before I get released frm this hell hole.
Hang in there, Rach
Hang in there.
I feel like I am talking to myself.
I think I am.
Yikes!

Such randomness.
R
A
M
D
O
M
N
E
S
S
............ I think I am losing my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home