Wednesday, January 19, 2005

After yesterday's post, I am pretty sure I'm not everyone's/anyone's flavour of the month. It's cool, I kinda understand. If I were reading that post on someone else's blog, I wld have said the writer was an "utter asshole". Ok, that makes me one. Even Terry was personally disgusted at me. No surprise. Actually, I was rather glad he was. I rather he be the one scolding me, telling me off, gettin mad at me than anyone else. Because he is unbiased, and tht's what I respect him for.

On a lighter note (or perhaps not), I'm at home. Day 2 of MC *yay!*. However, I had a really eventful night. Intense pain on the left side of my head, migrain. It was sooooooo painful I just wanted to grab my head and bang it against the wall. I didn't know how to alleviate the pain. In a nutshell, the night was truly horrendous. For all you disgusted readers, you might be saying "Good, it's retribution!" Yah, perhaps it is.

Feeling kinda restless now and don't feel like continue ranting. Chat ya all later hey! GOD bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home