Sunday, January 16, 2005

Oh my goodness, I realise I didn't tell you the detestable thing that happened yesterday afternoon. I was watching tv, waiting to leave the house to meet wJ, and my mobile rang. I was like.. "ok, who's that" because I don't have Caller ID. I picked it up and it went like this:

Me: Harlo?
Caller: Harlo?
Me: Harlo?
Caller: Harlo?
Me: WHO IS THIS? [in a really LOUD voice]
Caller: Rach? KENNETH there.
Me *almost passes out in shock*: Yes?
Ken: Sorry to make you sick ah. How are you? Coming to work on Monday?

*like harlo, if you really cared if I fell sick, you wldn't have coughed in my face repeatedly in the past 5 days? Then now sick, you all of a sudden get so apologetic? Crap off man*

Me *trying to sound normal*: I'm actually getting sicker and I am not sure if I am coming down...
Ken: Oh, I need to get a temp if you aren't coming down, coz Monday will be really tight [since when there isn't a day that is tight?!?!?]

...............

Abit more here and there and the convo ended.

Which lead me to think abt the convo I had with my colleagues the other day. How to dodge his stupid calls, shld it be at night or on a wkend. Here are the 2 of the plausible suggestions.

1) Knock the phone on the table and say "Harlo? Harlo? You're cracking up, cannot here, reception fuz...." then press the END button.

2) When the moment you realise it's HIM, the dreaded HK, started breathing heavily and go, "Why are you calling me now? I am making love now!" *moan alittle* then hang up.

Maybe I will try it..... the next time he rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home