Friday, January 28, 2005

Had the most awful week ever in my entire working life. Details that I rather not go into, but of course those trusty friends whom I have spoken to about will know the horrific nightmare I am being put through. Just the mere thought of it gives me shudders, never in my little lifetime have I disliked someone so intensely. Perhaps, dislike is a grossly underrated word in this context.

Anywho, met up with the gals whom I haven't seen in ages yesterday, Caro and Xing. It's been truly ages! Did some shopping arnd for pJ's bday present. It was pJ's bday yesterday. Happy bday, pJ!! Yaps, we had dinner and walk arnd heaps. Saw many pretty pretty things I wanna get. Waiting for my pay 1st for this month.

Wishlist
- red adidas hooded jacket: I'M LOVING IT!!! (S$89)
- summer blouse frm Mango (S$30)
- baby purple Nike gym bag (S$89)

Well. I just have to wait patiently and see, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home