Sunday, February 06, 2005

This is a very costly blog entry. Sitting at Keppel surfing wireless. 30 cents per min. What a rip off. But boredom compelled me to resort to such desperate measures such as spending ridiculous amounts to pass time.

Work is finally over and boy, am I glad. However, I spent a MAJOR bomb buying them farewell presents and lunch. How crass of me. I can't wait to walk out of tht office for the rest of my life and yet I bust close to a couple hundred on them, which is almost 40% of whatever that's left of my meague pay? Wow Rach, you are so charitable. *groans* Anyway. Thank GOD the week is over so I can continue on with my life, though the emotional scars are left to be healed. Had a great dinner with Mark and gang. Did some impromptu skit for the video cam, and I must say, I never knew I had such gregarious drama talent that has slipped away hidden for 18years plus? Such fun!! And finally after 3yrs, I finally return to the cafe that G's sister, Suzanne 1st took me to. I love the ambience there. Very old-school, laid back, arty cafe. Great stuff. Only that the drinks that are absurdly marked-up. Overall, awesome place!

Withdrew my pay for the mth of January. Decided that whtever I get for the miserable 1 wk of Feb, I shall save in my bank account, some $100 perhaps? Pathetic. But as what Chief Justice Pao Ni Ni [that's me in the skit] most famously says "Time is money, money is time." Indeed, I am burning my pay just blogging!! I went shopping yesterday, bought my current addiction, the baby purple Nike gym duffel for $80, after a 10% off. Very expensive, but sadly, that's my exquisite love affair. pJ reckons I so fit the bill of a tai tai. Thank you pJ, I take it as a compliment. Back on my favourite topic of retail therapy which is much needed due to me 2mth long dreadful nightmare, I bought a white knee length skirt with dark pink arty farty swirls and another Giodano dark pink lycra tee. Gosh! At least, I'm doing it with my own pay, so I don't need to be a slug and live off my parents for such whimsical fancies. In this manner, I feel the "heartpain" for parting with hard earn money (very hard earned indeed!)

Ohhh, did I mention I have new specs?? OoOoOo... pictures are up! Haha, dodgy?? I hope not! I better chop the long story short guys... missing everyone! *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home