Tuesday, November 21, 2006

sorry guys that i seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet. the internet's been down at my place and i haven't been in uni since my last (and quite honestly disastrous) paper last wednesday. but again, one of my brief (not quite) update list.

1. as some of you must be wondering, yes i ought to be in singapore as of yesterday but no, i postponed my flight to the 25th due to unforeseen circumstances which i will not elaborate till later.
2. went out with T last monday (before my last paper). he bought me the prettiest pair of birkenstocks. a whopping AUD$125. it's so me. so pretty.
3. did i mention my last paper was a total..... joke?? i meant the answers i wrote.
4. lavina and i got so high and had so much fun on saturday night club hopping. the famous words from miss lavina tay will remain ingrained in my mind for years to come... "why are 3 minutes noodles called 3 minute noodles?", "holdddddd me. i fink i can't walk straight", me: "lavina, put the noodles in your mouth", her: "i am!!!" (looks at table which were surrounded by noodle strands". hahahaha, hilarious.
5. went out with T again yesterday. sometimes i don't know what is going on anymore. have i lost control of myself? all i know if i can't look back anymore. but it seems like history is repeating itself again. just.... not quite actively on my part.

like i said before. meeting jem was made me realise alot of things. i still might not have all the answers i am looking for, but i certainly know what i don't want. is jem what i want then? i don't know. he and i...... are no longer on talking terms. i don't know why. maybe he got serious with the other chick, maybe he found out about jaks, maybe he found out about this blog or all of the above, i don't know.

i've spent too many sleepless nights missing him. wishing the pain in my heart will disappear. i don't like having that dull ache in my heart every waking moment wondering where will it all go/end before i leave. i chide myself for postponining my flight but for whatever reason i postponed it for, everything seems to point to the fact that being in perth and knowing i could see him but can't is a stab to me. he scrubbed up so well on sunday. i almost forgot to breathe looking at him - the maroon shirt and that nicely done hair.

sometimes, i just don't know what to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home