Sunday, October 29, 2006

this ish me afta countless drinks, shorts, dunno what not. un-sober. ooopss.

my dahling mimi and i went to see what was with the perth pride parade. wash suppose to meet tommy boy @ the court to baskk in som e fun, but theu silly bouncers wouldn't lett us in because i didn't have the "allowed' ID, aka passport. usually i neva get checked, let alone funno what IC. they are totalllu screwed. soo ticked, we wnt to our usual haunt, the MUSTANG, to see what was the deal.

verry packed and fun. drunk after drink, we had so muchh fun. i was missin J so much, it was not funny. i think i could habe cried just missing him and thinkin about him. i haven't seen him for quite a few days and i hadn't heard from him for more than 35 hpurs. it was a record. ever. i ish so miserable without him.the mustang was the onlyy distaction i hadd.

i fink i am typing rubbishh here. so let me endd here and i will type nore when i ishh sober. i currently habe screamed until i have no voice. completely voiceless. hahahaha. total rubbish. my throat hurts and my cough wont stopp. who ask me, scream so much, drink so much. sorry if i spelt many words wongly here. sho tired.

P.S. i know many of you think my alter ago is cute/hot, i tell you a scret. i think so too. he is the apple of myy eye, the subject of my affections. what can i say. i love that picture. i love the boy even more. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home