Saturday, December 17, 2005

oh my freaking goodness. what a f.terrible way to end a pleasant day. chilled at home, made my way to KAP after not going there for more than 5 years and then to jurong and blah. it was all smooth going, good companionship.... the whole freaking incident that ruin my mood was the damn journey home.

i know i'm kinda like a dimwit when it comes to travel routes home from unfamiliar places, such as jurong. so the most natural thing was for me to catch the bus that takes me back to SCGS and then take the normal route home. bus 171 to plaza singapura and then change to my usual good ol' bus 16. how the hell do i know that shops were opened in town till 12am tonight and that the whole freaking road from newton MRT to city hall will be jammed? yah lah, maybe i'm just plain ignorant but really. i didn't know. the bus wasn't even crawling. it's not funny. by the time i'd hopped off at PS, i'd been in that damn 171 for close to 50minutes and was seriously in need of a toilet break. i walked PS up and down and all the toilets were closed! wht the hell.... in my moment of moodiness, i walked into some new shop called outfitter girls. saw this bag, wanted to buy it for girlfriend A (so that it reduces my christmas shopping list by one) and so i did, without thinking twice. it was only when i was out of the shop then i realised i bought girlfriend A a bag not too long ago! so i cannot get her one again. damn.

then i thought about girlfriend B, maybe i can give it to her for christmas. but the bag isn't her kinda thing - the design and colour. what about girlfriend C? damn, it's gonna sound damn mean but who cares. i concluded she wasn't worth the price of the bag. she has been adopting some serious changes in her attitude to friends so... i just didn't see how she was worth the price of the bag which set me back a tidy sum. esp since i've been so giam with my money lately, spending only on food. this made me even more pissed off that i'd to keep the bag for myself. because as xing would know it, i have been eyeing this really nice bag which i've seen some chicks carry lately. according to xing [who was also eyeing the bag], this bag design has been out for some time now, since september, and carries a VERY unappealing price tag along with it. maybe it's the f.brand name. i've another bag under the same brand which set me back a cool $70 (after discount) at the end of last year. only difference was i had a job allowance then. right now, i'm unemployed. now because of my impulse buy, i've just set myself back a cool $30+. feel like slapping myself.

then when i got on the bus 16 from PS, 2 stops down, the previous bus 16 had broken down, so a whole busload of people pushed and squeezed their way into the 16 i was on. typical singaporeans. cannot fit die die must fit. i'm bloody claustrophobic and contrary to popular belief, i hate crowds. initially i'd a seat but i saw this frail old man boarding so instintively i offered my seat which he gratefully took. but really, i don't know this time had i done myself any favours in doing so. with a fat man + his huge duffel bag by my side and many people knocking me around, i'd trouble breathing and felt like passing out any moment. one of the worse bus rides ever. it was an exhausting 12.30 am when i got home. what an awful ending to such a pleasant day. indeed. so pissed off.

but don't feel bad, my companion, i enjoyed today even though you were doing your thing and i was doing mine. hell. i always enjoy your presence. it's just me and the damn journey home. going to watch this local band concert thingy with my cousin tmr. somewhat excited...... thought wicked aura isn't playing. boo. it better be worth my $9.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit us contemporary to come by more information and facts regarding Come to see us contemporary to buy more knowledge and facts regarding [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]kurs manicure[/url]

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home