Friday, November 25, 2005

spent the whole of wednesday cleaning up my room. tidying it and stuff. and then, the exciting part, going out dinner with chad, isaac and huimin. sort of like a double date. we girls did dress up to the nines and the boys came in berms, tee and sandals!! so disappointing. decided to head to hog's breath cafe for steak because i had serious steak-cravings. the boys were sooo sweet and complied with my prissy little request. =)

i sat with zac and huimin with chad. and you know, i have spent 2 years figuring out why i have SUCH a bloody soft spot for chad. i use to think (or would like to think) it was because he looked so much like marcus, that hair, specs, eyes, height, physique and even the voice to some extent (accent definitely different). but really. just sitting opposite him at dinner and taking one good look har stare at him, he's just chad. he's not marcus-lookalike. he's chad - very boyish cute, metrosexual (as mimi labels him) and great smile. at times, he does come across as being a little gay, which was the butt of my jokes that night, but he is really quite a charmer. after dinner, we went back to my place where i'd prepared simple dessert. just sat in my room to chill and chat. the atmosphere was quite intimate, really. though nothing happened [duh].

really enjoy the company of the 2 guys. zac is just soooooooooooooooooooo humorous. while chad, what can i say, indescribable. together, they make my stay in law school a world of difference. love them both heaps!

i'm back in singapore now. this is what i call home. i miss my room in aust. but the love of my room in aust isn't sufficient from keeping me away from my loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home