Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Something really weird happened at the dinner table.
David took one look at me (I sit opp him at dinner) and said
"Are you cold?"
Judging from the no. of layers I was wearing [5 to be exact]
"Yes. Very. I'm sick."
He turned to Crys
"I told you she was sick but you didn't believe me."
I was stunned.
1stly, I didn't mention to anyone how I was feeling.
2ndly, I hardly saw David around the house
3rdly, I was only running a temperature today.
Stony silence.
Suddenly I started crying.
David was shocked [poor guy, don't blame him]
Watching footage of the devastation left by the earthquake
Tears kept running.
The fever didn't help.
I wept for the dead, the injured and the homeless.
Shortly after dinner,
I lost the entire dinner to the toilet bowl.
I'm currently running a temp of 39.3
Thanks to the flashy thermometer my mum bought.
I think I'm going to faint soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home