Wednesday, February 28, 2007

i am officially homeless. and school has been crazy since day 1. i wonder how long will i last with my overload. i love crys. she is the most gracious person, despite our love-hate relationship. she has opened up her house to me to crash for as long as i need until i find a place. nevertheless, i will insist on a love gift when i leave, for the rent/amentities and food.

school has been like crazy-hectic. 4th year is like a wham!bam!slam! thing in your face. if i thought i was poor thing, wait till you see nick. nick has been a total sweet thing. he woke up @ 7am just to accompany me to class the whole day despite having no school himself yesterday. of course he was a buncha sour grapes but he was really sweet about it. i reckon crys has a lil something for him. hahaha. all she goes is.... "so cuteeee! soooo cute!!"

everyone thinks i am a paedophile. take one look at nick and think i am staying with some 17yr old. ok, i had to admit, he looks a crapload better in real life than in the photo i'd posted.. which makes him a whole lot cute. i have no romantic attraction to him but damn, the attraction we get walking together. it's worse than me and jem. hahaha. come to think of it, i haven't seen nor heard from jem since i returned. i tried to contact him but it went unanswered. sighs.

some things are just so weird. neither have i seen nor heard from terry. oh wells. one big messy thing which i am not gonna care about. it's good enough to have nick with me. he's a good guy. he has been carrying my stuff for me since i popped my knee. oh, haha, both of us are in black and white combis today.

so funny. he's my newest galfriend. he has a good sense of dressing too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home