Friday, February 23, 2007

flashback on the week!

1. chinese new year - ooooh, all the hakka food. all the teochew food. fooood.... now all that weight...

2. stjames powerhouse fabulous monday. i can't get enough of it baby. i swear i have never seen this many hot, desirable guys in my entire life. drool baby, drool. while we shouldn't sweat on petty things in life, i will never come close to petting any of these sweaty 'things' ever. unfortunately. [photos to be up soon]

3. in the midst of my glamorous podium dancing with my loveable ced, i popped my knee and tore a ligament. poor jeff - off he was with me to SGH A&E. now, i am everybody's favourite LAME fag hag on crutches.

4. i have the fugliest timetable anybody can have. i cannot believe i am assigned 5-7pm classes for corporation law! that bloody timeslot are for working mature age students. everybody else i know got their top choices. except me. screw this crap.

5. amidst my bitchfit, my housemate offered to sit in with me during those classes. if he had classes earlier in the day and is waiting for me before going home together, thats one thing. sweetest thing is that... he actually has no school on that day. awww, nick....

6. we. are. still. homeless. and honestly, i don't understand why because we have fairly forgiving budgets.

7. i never fail to have that feel-good feeling when i am out with my bro, like lunch with him @ raffles place today was just..... happiness. he's like my comfort pillow.

8. did i mention that i hate my spastic timetable? i can just cry. bloody 4th year. i already knew you were going to be a pain in my freaking ass.

9. i miss you jem. yes, i do. more than you'll ever know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home