Monday, November 28, 2005

this has been one of the best ever weekends, since i don't know when. a realistic estimation would be in the last 2 or 3 years. i am not kidding. reason being that i had the opportunity to spend some hardearned time with my parents and both markk and G on BOTH days. i couldn't ask for more. something i hadn't had the chance to do in the last couple years or so.

the past couple years i actually hadn't been spending much time with markk nor g due to their NS or work committments. something always cropped up and i never got to spend much physical time with them. and often enough, it made me feel so lonely and down, though i never told either of them. because they know me best, in their respective ways. and to not be able to spend quality time with them on a frequent basis on the last couple of years was just, deeply saddening. it's hard to describe but i'd say i was just disappointed, sad, lonely and depressed. afterall, they are so so so dear to me.

anywho. lets focus on this weekend. the three of us caught a movie, PRIME, on saturday night. prior to that, we had dinner at cafe cartel with nick too. had the seafood combo (for 5 people) [i opted out of the combo because too much fried stuff] and the viking the rock. the viking the rock is this dessert meant for 4 people - 10 scoops of vanilla + choc icecream and cookie bits. for only $15.80. how worthwhile is that!! highly recommended by all of us! plus, i had 10% discount and markk got some smart points on his uob card. this is a sign - that we should go there more often!! since the food's great, company's great and we get perkks! how awesome.

the movie was alright, perhaps my favourite genre - romantic comedy. perhaps a little let down by the ending, but then again, like marrk said, realistic. i have to say though, the lead actor in the show was Y.U.M.M.A.Y. definitely. markk agreed with me. him in his CK underwear, i loike! markk likes too. oh man, both of us are like 2 peas in a pod - we have the same tastes in men too! *gasp* oh oh, and i have to announce that i had the best seats in the cinema!! because..... *ahem* i had my head resting on markk's shoulders and my feet on G! if there's any confessions i have to make, it's that markk's shoulders are my weakness. i can just lose my backbone and happily lean on him for all my life. they are addictive. love his shoulders, love him.

i love them boys.

today was to the gym. you know the amount of flab i have? it's disgusting!! i have been eating non-stop since i've touched down in singapore, not to mention what a glutton i've been in perth. so it's only right i make a start at the torture-house, my keppel gym. i guess things aren't that bad when your khakis are there too. but yeah. my fitness is surprisingly crap. and really, that new trainer, shahrin, he's a bloody good and pushy trainer. i like. but then, i have also concluded, i am bloody weak. i am a million times worse than i thought i was. sheesh, talk about ego-deflation.

i had dinner with my family and then set out to meet markk in the city since he has some work to do there. nothing much to do so we ended up eating - him his dinner and me more dessert [there goes my so-called gym workout]. ended up shooting pool, something we both haven't done in a long time. don't think he was really keen on it but there was nothing much better to do and he was being a good sport in giving in to me. thanks bro bro. sorta thrashed him at pool but then again, he hasn't played it since his teenage days and trust me, that was awhile backk. but it's all good. a lil sms from his boss got him in a little crap mood though. =(

the special thing with markk and g is that i can be who i am in front of them, no pretences at all. i don't even need to vet what i am saying. hell, anything goes. what can i say about each of them? markk - he's my 'bro', my support and protector. he is truly GOD-sent to me because GOD knows i need him. i don't know what i bring to his life or what i have to offer, i can only try but what he has brought to my life, it's indescribable. i don't know what i'll do without him. we are so similar that sometimes it's freaky and uncanny but hell, i love the fact we're sooooooo similar. gerald - my lifelong buddy, the friend who has gone though thick and thin with me. from the times of swimming to badminton to bowling to singing. he has stayed loyal and true to me always. thats what i love about him. he has also proudly graduated from rach's "hot guys identification" school. which makes him my first ever graduate in this field. and this tells alot of how f.well he knows me. both of you are so special to me. geez. i am getting all emotional typing this as i reflect back. all those memories flashing back chronologically in my mind.

lastly, what can i say about family? hard earned time with them. it cannot have been more aptly put. i have waited so darn long for some quality time with them. lunching with them, having dinner with them. gosh. if these two days are a taste of what heaven is like, crap, i don't wanna go back to earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home