Friday, November 11, 2005

c u r r e n t m o o d :
stoned. tired. screwed. scared. melancholy.
c u r r e n t o u t f i t :
light orange statement tee "ITS NOT ME. ITS YOU." + trackkies
c u r r e n t w o r d o f t h e d a y :
heaven.
c u r r e n t s o n g :
heaven by DJ sammy.


today's exam.. financial accounting.... gosh! this exam wins top price for the worst exam, ever. this beats my ebs exam last yr where i scored 20%. sighs. i'm feelin very crappy about it. turned to my best mate, food, for solace. and to worsen my woes, see above. that is certainly playing a great deal in messing up my already-messed up life. i forgot to add in the previous that he affected me so badly till i poured my heart out to my dad one night last sem. which is really funny, because i think my dad was as shocked as i am. it all started like this: he was causing me sleepless nights. so one night, i popped a sleeping pill. since it takes about 30mins for the effects to kick in, i decided to take a shower and then head straight to bed. however, i took 40mins in the shower, so by the time i got out, i was groggy. and while settling into bed, my dad rang. bad timing. due to the undue influence of sleeping pills, i couldnt control any emotions. so when he asked me how i was, i burst into tears and admist sobs and hiccuping, a huge chunk of the story about him came pouring out. since i have never ever, in my entire life, told my dad about my "love" life, i think he was shocked beyond words. to call his princess to hear her crying over some guy. poor dad. haha.

but yeah... today's paper was poop. so hello there, chocolates. i think i'd hit the gym tmr. i got to make a start. since i'm not a member of any gym here, its $10 per entry at the uni gym. steep but i have to make a start. this paper is a goner. i failed it. out of 180 marks, i only knew how to do 10 marks worth of accounting shiat? man, like bro bro, like sis. we both just can't do accounting eh, markk? sigh. i hope i live to tell the tale. it's not because i didn't study, its because 1) its accounting and i hate accounting, 2) they expected us to draw up financial statements from scratch when they NEVER asked us to do it before? of course i didn't know how to draw it! they always gave templates to be filled up for tuts, so how was i to know that they wouldn't be giving us templates for the exams?? wht the f.crap. 3 down, 1 more to go. i don't want to fail the last paper too. this sem's exams are pure f.shiat, even though i had so much more time to study. what the hell is wrong. i don't know. but i wouldn't even dare to hope this round. not at all.

last paper, criminal law. the unit which was the most shocking last sem. from thinking i scored single digit in the exam to scoring a distinction. will i be able to pull it off again? i doubt it. but dear GOD, please let it happen.

and to G: you have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea how much i keep talking about you here!! so it's all good!!!! your friends know me and my friends know you!! i'm way way way way excited in seeing you soon! *muacks* loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home