Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I guess my time in Sing to the Pore is up. I'll miss:

- chilling at Starbucks/Coffee Bean/Coffee club with my friends, laughing and talking, laughing and talking
- being a noise pollutant at Keppel gym
- eating all my sinful yet heavenly foods
- Joshie's incessant promises to make a day free for me
- being an absolute tai tai at sentosa
- talking about everything under the sun with G
- my mum's nagging [how ironic!]
- catching the bus at 11 plus from orchard
- having air conditioning in my whole house
- shopping at Mango, Zara, m)phosis and all other girlie shops
- my dad calling me "boss"
- the fact that G, wJ, Mark, pJ, Xing and Chun is not a mere phone call away
- not having parents around
- having ironed pJs, jeans and towels
- home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home