Sunday, February 20, 2005

Met wG for brekkie today. Initially, we were suppose to meet at 10.30 but due to some hold-up on his part, we finally met at 11ish. Found out he was looking after his little sis. Major AW. He instaneously scored brownie points with me. Had maccas and then went on to shoot some pool. Someone is a pro huh. Say what say, haven't played for so long. Tsk wG. However, thanks for the pool treat and making the effort to meet up before I leave. So sweet. Major AW again.

After that, I went on to meet my Godmum. My Godmum has been whinging that I have neglected her this hols. But truth is, I have been busy working so I didn't have time for almost everything, which sadly included her. We had my favourite STEAMBOAT and proceeded to go shopping. My old pair of Nikes caused massive blisters and even bleeding so I was in search of a new pair of Nikes. Found it! And it was on discount. *looks pleased* We then headed for dessert. Man! Someone please remind me all my hard work at the gym yesterday is completely blown by last night's coffee session with Chun and today's feast with my Mum and Godmum. ::SOB::

Anyway. Enjoy the photographs! Been taking heaps. *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home